Thursday, August 9, 2012

29 / 52 [weeks]

29 / 52 [weeks] by americanadian_8
29 / 52 [weeks], a photo by americanadian_8 on Flickr.

Via Flickr:
29/52 Life is a Beach...for some! - This is my take on 'technology' theme. I don't think I'd be a professional photographer today if it weren't for ease of digital. The flexibility and lack of film is a great incentive for me. But you must be quite technologically inclined to know how to use the camera & use the tools to process the photos afterwards. If I were to give a client from a wedding the photos right off the camera it's quite the difference than the photos that I photoshop and post process. So let's just say that if I didn't know how to use the technology of digital photography & have outstanding computer related skills...I may be doing something else as a profession!!

No comments:

Post a Comment