Wednesday, November 13, 2013

49 | 365

49 | 365 by americanadian_8
49 | 365, a photo by americanadian_8 on Flickr.

Via Flickr:
Boston's Fenway Park at Sunset - For today's photo Daniel and I set out to the city to go up in the Prudential Tower. Located on the 50th floor is an entire floor dedicated to tourists and travelers wanting to see a 360 view of the city! It was a very sweet view I may add but also one of the most difficult shoots I have ever done. I had seen some great shots from this vantage and such and I have often done photos through glass previously but I have to say the reflections were brutal!! Trying to get a slow shutter without the use of a tripod was also a challenge as my 70-200mm did pretty good to keep the camera steady. Then with my jacket which was dark colored block out the reflections and this is what you get. After several attempts.

No comments:

Post a Comment