Sunday, January 27, 2013

26/365

26/365 by americanadian_8
26/365, a photo by americanadian_8 on Flickr.

Via Flickr:
26/365 Frozen - Today I saw the moon set and the sun rise and the moon come up again...the temperature dropping by 15 degrees heading north for a winter wedding and you know that it's going to be a long day! On route I had decided to take a moment and stop along the 93 to capture this freezing cold scene. This view is looking north to Franconia Notch. I have noticed it previously but never stopped but made the attempt today. I think the temperature was about 1 degrees Fahrenheit! Now doing a winter wedding is one thing but this happened to be one of the coldest I ever did! It was well worth it because I believe we got some outstanding shots! Will be posting wedding photos on my facebook page shortly!

No comments:

Post a Comment