Saturday, January 26, 2013

24/365

24/365 by americanadian_8
24/365, a photo by americanadian_8 on Flickr.

Via Flickr:
24/365 Big Wheels - Braving the elements I went out to take a few outdoor photos for a change. I really didn't have to go more than about 1.2 miles from the house to spot this candidate subject. With the wind whipping by and I had my trusted new found G11 with me I flipped open the screen got low and snapped a few shots! Another prime example how you can get creative with these little point and shoot cameras. I did end up going to Lowell, MA to see if I could find anything else and ended up chasing certain views of the beautiful Winter pink sky but it was hard to find a scenic point worth shooting! We should be called 'sky' chasers instead of 'storm' chasers on the weather channel! Only having a 15 minute window with the sky a certain pink color and constantly changing I didn't capture anything I thought would be as good as this first shot I got of the day!! That was long winded so I'm done now. Press 'L' or click on photo to view on black!

No comments:

Post a Comment