Tuesday, February 12, 2013

41/365

41/365 by americanadian_8
41/365, a photo by americanadian_8 on Flickr.

Via Flickr:
41/365 Zakim Bunker Hill Bridge @ Sunset - What a difference a day makes. I went to Boston today to capture some of the aftermath of the winter storm. A lot of picturesque scenes could be seen as Bostonists were busy digging out. Although I captured some great scenes my heart was set at the Lo Presti Park in East Boston. I was the only one out...and no wonder. With the snow in the park not plowed it was at least a foot and half. I wasn't wearing boots and I had two wet feet to wait for the sun to set and the city lights to come on. Patience was the name of the game...my wife would have hated it. It was getting dark, chilly and windy! Oh well...the life of a photographer is one who knows how to wait to get the shot. A few other shots from the day after Nemo!

No comments:

Post a Comment